Title_id column by default is auto increment by trigger.
By using this method, you will get:
|Column Name||Data Type|
- Two records will be inserted in TR_TITLE table(duplicate with different title_id, one is generated by triggers and other is generated by hibernate)
- You can’t get return value of the object because of this duplication.
- User can insert data from the back door or directly to the table
- Trigger is ignored when new record is inserted from the application. It means the title_id is generated by our JPA Configuration.
- User input directly to the table and insert title_id which is not generated by triggers.
- Portability, changing DBMS means create new triggers and sequence.
Good Day! Finally I can share my personal website to the world wide web. This website is a representation of my ideas, my opinions, my ego and my idealism as a person and as a software engineer. I really hope what is written on this website will be useful for others. Last but not least, thank you for reading and feel free to comment.