This is my short-term goal at the moment. This is not a ‘body builder’ workout, but it’s more like a self development workout. Meeting a lot of great people in Allianz makes me motivated to be a better version of myself, that’s why I need this short-term workout.
The 120 Days Workout will focus on these area:
- Spring Framework 5
- Swift 4
- Angular JS
- Work Ethics
I will try to update this post regularly.
12 November 2017
Today I did an exercise of Spring Rest using Spring Framework https://github.com/dwiardiirawan/mastering-spring5 (first-rest-service).
Aside from spring rest, I just learn how to create a unit testing and integration testing for spring rest service using spring-boot-starter-test. Spring-boot-starter-test itself contains of these libraries:
- JUnit — The de-facto standard for unit testing Java applications.
- Spring Test & Spring Boot Test — Utilities and integration test support for Spring Boot applications.
- AssertJ — A fluent assertion library.
- Hamcrest — A library of matcher objects (also known as constraints or predicates).
- Mockito — A Java mocking framework.
- JSONassert — An assertion library for JSON.
- JsonPath — XPath for JSON.